Aajeevika - National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) was launched by the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), Government of India in June 2011. Aided in part through investment support by the World Bank, the Mission aims at creating efficient and effective institutional platforms of the rural poor enabling them to increase household income through sustainable livelihood enhancements and improved access to financial services.
NRLM has set out with an agenda to cover 7 Crore BPL households, across 600 districts, 6000 blocks, 2.5 lakh Gram Panchayats and 6 lakh villages in the country through self-managed Self Help Groups (SHGs) and federated institutions and support them for livelihoods collectives in a period of 8-10 years. In addition, the poor would be facilitated to achieve increased access to their rights, entitlements and public services, diversified risk and better social indicators of empowerment. NRLM believes in harnessing the innate capabilities of the poor and complements them with capacities (information, knowledge, skills, tools, finance and collectivization) to participate in the growing economy of the country.
- Letter from JS(RL) on implementation of MIS
- 2nd Bihar Innovation Forum 2013
- Cabinet Approves Changes to National Rural Livelihoods Mission (Aajeevika)
- Proposal Submission deadline for eNRLMS TSA is 21st May 2013 (14:30hrs.)
- Maharashtra Rural Livelihoods Innovation Forum 2013
- Letter to CMDs regarding grading of RSETIs as on 31.1.2013
- Creating an Ecosystem for Sustainable Financial Inclusion through Community Institutions
- MKSP website launched by AS (RD), 23rd March 2013
- Workshop on fisheries based livelihoods
- Advertisement for recruitment of 10 District, 30 Block and Sub Block level postions under MSRLM
- Advertisement for recruitment of SMMU, DMMU and BMMU positions in Chhattisgarh SRLM
- Vacancy, Lead Manager – Knowledge Creation and Dissemination, ENABLE Project
- Expression of Interest for Software Application
- Advertisement for recruitment of SMMU under WBSRLM
- Advertisement for recruitment of BMMU under MzSRLM
- Letter from JS to CEOs on norms of transparency and accountability
- Tentative statewise allocation for 2013-14 under NRLM/ Aajeevika
- Word Bank Mission: Meeting with CEOs of NRLP States, 23rd April, 2013, N. Delhi
- Letter sent to states sharing list of agencies shortlisted for capacity building
- Secretary's letter reg. 'Performance of concerned state vis-a-vis other states on critical SHG-bank linkage indicators'
- Secretary's letter to MD (Banks) reg. 'Status of construction of buildings for RSETIs'